Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa
Al Hamra District , Southern Corniche, P.O. Box 5863
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 21432
Tel: +966 2 263 9666
Fax: +966 2 263 9777Email: email@example.com
Located in the prestigious Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, our luxury hotel enjoys a prime location in the heart of the city, only minutes from the central business district and Jeddah’s best nightlife and entertainment.
Corporate and holiday travellers find state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities, as well as a superb array of leisure amenities, a selection of exquisite restaurants including a fine dining Mediterranean restaurant, Nafoura and a family buffet Moorish restaurant, Andalusia, and the exquisite Evania Spa and Seba Wellness Centre.
Living in perfect balance with its delicate marine surroundings, this Jeddah resort is a striking feat of modern design and engineering.
- 2012 Middle East Spa Awards – The Hotel Show “Best Destination Spa” 2nd Runner Up
- 2012 Business Traveller Awards Middle East "Best Business Hotel in Jeddah"
- 2012 Middle East North Africa Travel Awards “ Best 5 star Business/Corporate Hotel”
- 2011 Business Traveller Awards Middle East "Best Business Hotel in Jeddah"
- 2010 Wallpaper Magazine "Best Business Hotel in Africa & Middle East"
- 2009 Middle East Hospitality Expansion Congress "Best Innovative Concept"
Make a Reservation
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2012 Trip Advisor LLC.
Afternoon Tea Has Never Been This Good!
Try Dardasha’s delicious afternoon tea selection with unrivalled views of the Red Sea.
Park Hyatt Jeddah Signs Agreement With Charity Organisations
Park Hyatt Jeddah’s General Manager, Rady Mamdouh Rady, signed an annual agreement with the Hafz Al Naamah Foundation, represented by Abdul Aziz Al Zahrani, and with the Ektifaa Charity Organisation, represented by Jawaher Al Qurashi, on May 15, 2012.
Four Reasons to Dine at Nafoura
Experience daily the finest Mediterranean food in “freestyle cuisine” a concept that combines an excellent chef, a dynamic menu with your favorite selection of grills cooked ala minute from an open show kitchen.
Join us on Facebook!
Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is now on Facebook.